Listing courtesy of Compass Washington 12/9/2018 9:52:23 PM
5 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Terrific equestrian property w/cool 60's vibe home. 17 stalls, indoor & outdoor arenas (150x50 each), 1 mile from Lord Hill Park & miles of trails. Rolling pastures, new fencing. Multi-trainer facility option. Home has master down BR, plus 4 bedrooms up, huge windows, territorial views all around, outdoor entertainment patio with FP & grill. Updates include new roof, furnace, hot water tanks, flooring, hardware, garage doors & openers, and exterior paint. Retreat center, or B&B w/horses??
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Wet Bar, Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Fireplace In Mstr Br, Vaulted Ceilings
- Laminate, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Baseboard, Forced Air, Wall, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Equestrian, Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Partial Slope, Pasture, Rolling, Slopedarena-Indoor, Arena-Outdoor, Barn, Fenced-Fully, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Rv Parking, Stable
- Dead End Street,Paved Street
Listing courtesy of Compass Washington
©2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by HomeSmart and should be verified by the buyer.