Listing courtesy of Compass Washington 2/19/2019 7:38:39 PM
5 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
TERRIFIC EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY sports a cool 60's vibe home & multiple barns w/a total of 17 stalls. The grounds feature an indoor & an outdoor arena (150ftx50ft each), & fantastic location within one-mile proximity to Lord Hill Regional Park. Enjoy 5 large bedrooms w/huge windows showing all-around territorial & mountain views. The multitude of updates include roof, furnace, hot water tanks, flooring, hardware, garage doors w/openers, & exterior paint. This is a truly exceptional place to live!
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Wet Bar, Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Fireplace In Mstr Br, Vaulted Ceilings
- Laminate, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Baseboard, Forced Air, Wall, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Equestrian, Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Partial Slope, Pasture, Rolling, Slopedarena-Indoor, Arena-Outdoor, Barn, Fenced-Fully, Fenced-Partially, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Rv Parking, Stable
- Dead End Street,Paved Street
Listing courtesy of Compass Washington
©2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by HomeSmart and should be verified by the buyer.