Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Bain 11/20/2018 2:17:10 PM
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Your opportunity to enjoy rural living in quaint little Carnation. Near schools, library, trails, and parks. A private setting on a cul-de-sac at the end of the street. Backs up to fields. Big .46 acre level lot. Office off main floor entry. 3 bedrooms upstairs with a Jack & Jill bathroom shared by bedrooms 2 & 3, and the master bedroom suite with a separate shower & walk-in closet. Good sized backyard deck to sit out on and enjoy a backyard bar-b-que. Short commute to eastside area workplaces.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Bath Off Master, Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-In Closet
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Forced Air
- Garden Space, Levelcable Tv, Deck, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings
- 46 acresCul-De-Sac,Paved Street,Sidewalk
- .46 acres
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Bain
©2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by HomeSmart and should be verified by the buyer.