Listing courtesy of Windermere Real Estate/East 11/17/2018 6:01:53 AM
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Classic lines & understated elegance are at home in coveted Pheasant Ridge enveloped by .79 acres of pristine landscaping. Extensive millwork, handsome hardwoods & leaded glass windows exude timeless quality while the open concept great room, luxurious baths & entertainer's deck embrace contemporary living. Gourmet kitchen w/ dual ovens, walk-in pantry & gleaming granite. Nestled on a corner lot in a private cul de sac w/ new roof, A/C & 3-car garage. Mins to I-90, trails & top Issaquah schools.
||6576 163rd Place SE
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Wet Bar, Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(S), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk-In Closet
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Central A/C, Forced Air
- Garden Space, Levelcable Tv, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Cedar Shake
- Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Dead End Street,Paved Street,Sidewalk
Listing courtesy of Windermere Real Estate/East
©2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by HomeSmart and should be verified by the buyer.