Property courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Via Northwest Multiple Listing Service 7/23/2019 10:59:36 PM
5 / 3
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
$15,000 PRICE REDUCTION! Welcome to the adorable town of Carbonado and it's award winning schools. Home has been perfectly maintained. Bright open layout, vaulted ceilings, large dining room opens to kitchen & living room. Kitchen w/island, extensive cabinets. State of the art Lenox furnace, ultraviolet sanitizing air system, heat pump, newer roof and water heater. Master on main w/private bath, double sinks, walk-in closet. RV Parking, amazing double wide shop, with its own separate wiring!!!
||103 Williams St
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(S), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-In Closet
- Laminate, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, 90%+ High Efficiency, Hepa Air Filtration
- Fruit Trees, Levelcable Tv, Fenced-Fully, Rv Parking, Shop
- 140x90x140x90Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street
- Garage-Detached,Off Street
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from Northwest Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listings provided by Northwest Multiple Listing Service are marked with the green "three trees" logo. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Home Smart, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Home Smart, and should be verified by the buyer. Copyright© 2019 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.