Listing courtesy of John L Scott West Seattle 11/12/2018 7:22:14 PM
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautifully remodeled 1937 classic Dahl home on premier Magnolia street a short walk to Discovery Park updated for modern comforts while retaining all its vintage charm. Remodeled chef's dream kitchen with custom cabinetry, black marble counter tops & luxury European appliances and view deck off dining room. Open circular floor plan and west side wall of windows for an abundance of light and views that look out to home's lushly landscaped gardens & the Olympic mountains/peek sound.
||3215 42nd Ave W
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Security System
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, See Remarks, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Forced Air
- Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Levelcable Tv, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Patio
- 46 x 117Curbs,Paved Street,Sidewalk
- 46 x 117
Listing courtesy of John L Scott West Seattle
©2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by HomeSmart and should be verified by the buyer.