Listing courtesy of Windermere R.E. Northeast, Inc 12/14/2018 9:42:20 AM
2 / 1
Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome to the Ferguson House, the oldest home in Snohomish County! This charming rambler in the heart of the historic district was originally built in 1859 by the founder of Snohomish. Storybook property boasts river views & traditional finishes including wide plank trim, vaulted ceilings, custom millwork & period details. Nestled at the end of an idyllic cul-de-sac, the home offers 2BRs, 1BA, main floor living & dining spaces, covered rear porch & 1 car garage parking. Own a piece of history!
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Balcony/Deck/Patio, , End Unit, French Doors, Ground Floor, Vaulted Ceilings, Yard
- Hardwood, Laminate, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Alley,Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved Street,Sidewalk
- Individual Garage,Off Street
- Partial,River,See Remarks,Territorial
- Outside Entry
Listing courtesy of Windermere R.E. Northeast, Inc
©2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by HomeSmart and should be verified by the buyer.