Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Kline & Assoc 12/17/2018 3:32:13 PM
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Custom-built, rare Pacific Northwest Log Home! Energy-efficient. Engineered & milled lumber w/ horizontal tongue & groove finishes. Radiant Heat. Custom built cabinetry, granite countertops, a Chefs' kitchen, gorgeous second story mezzanine, fireplace in every bedroom! ADA accessible. Vaulted ceilings. Privacy. Created w/a Bed & Breakfast image. I-5 access to Seattle or Portland. RV h/up, Shop, Garden & Potting sheds, greenhouse, security system, waterfall w/ custom landscaping & gated entry!
||107 Hasenloch Rd
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Range/Oven, See Remarks
- Wired For Generator, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(S), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, , Fireplace In Mstr Br, Jetted Tub, Loft, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk-In Closet
- Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, See Remarks
- High Efficiency (Unspecified), Other-See Remarks, Radiant, Wall, Hot Water Recirc Pump
- Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Level, Woodeddeck, , Fenced-Partially, Gated Entry, Green House, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, Rv Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Dead End Street,Drought Res Landscpe,Open Space,Secluded
- Garage-Attached,Garage-Detached,Off Street
- See Remarks,Territorial
Listing courtesy of Coldwell Banker Kline & Assoc
©2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by HomeSmart and should be verified by the buyer.