Listing courtesy of Windermere R.E. Northeast, Inc 12/14/2018 10:26:30 AM
2 / 1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome to the Ferguson House, the oldest home in Snohomish County! This charming rambler in the heart of the historic district was originally built in 1859 by the founder of Snohomish. Storybook property boasts river views & traditional finishes including wide plank trim, vaulted ceilings, custom millwork & period details. Nestled at the end of an idyllic cul-de-sac 1 block from downtown, home offers 2BRs, 1BA, living & dining areas, covered rear porch & garage parking. Own a piece of history!
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Dining Room, French Doors, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- Hardwood, Laminate, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Brush, Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Level, Partial Slope, Terracescable Tv, Deck, , Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Alley,Cul-De-Sac,Curbs,Dead End Street,Open Space,Paved Street,Sidewalk
- Garage-Detached,Off Street
- Partial,River,See Remarks,Territorial
Listing courtesy of Windermere R.E. Northeast, Inc
©2018 Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by HomeSmart and should be verified by the buyer.