Property courtesy of HomeSmart Real Estate Assoc Via Northwest Multiple Listing Service 8/20/2019 8:21:31 PM
3 / 1.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Enjoy the warm lantern-like glow of this quintessential Mid-Century Modern perched high above a cul-de-sac of Mid-Mod homes. Soaring wood ceilings, sandstone fireplace, vintage light fixtures & clerestory windows keep this home firmly grounded in its hip 1960 roots with all systems recently updated. Landscaping showcases drought tolerant plants, dry-creek bed, paver patio with built-in seating & sunset views. A private in-city MCM oasis not to be missed. Walk to schools, lake, bus routes & more!
||10560 41st Place NE
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, French Doors
- Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Hepa Air Filtration
- Fruit Trees, Garden Space, Level, Partial Slopecable Tv, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Torch Down
- 60x132x5x31x66x164Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Drought Res Landscpe
- See Remarks,Territorial
Listing courtesy of HomeSmart Real Estate Assoc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from Northwest Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listings provided by Northwest Multiple Listing Service are marked with the green "three trees" logo. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Home Smart, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Home Smart, and should be verified by the buyer. Copyright© 2019 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.