Property courtesy of Havium Inc. Via Northwest Multiple Listing Service 8/20/2019 10:59:22 PM
5 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Views of Lake Washington and the Cascades from every angle of this home's vast entertaining spaces and luxurious master suite. Grand formal entry showcases the deck and open floor plan. Dining area well suited for a very large table. Kitchen has a state of the art range and enormous island with butcher block counter top. Also includes a dedicated media room. Fully appointed apartment on the lower level with separate entrance. Short walk to Magnuson Park, Burke Gilman Trail, and Matthews Beach.
||8552 Sand Point Wy NE
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- 2Nd Kitchen, Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(S), Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Dining Room, Fireplace In Mstr Br, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Jetted Tub, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk-In Closet
- Fir/Softwood, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater
- Brush, Garden Space, Level, Partial Slopecable Tv, Deck, Gas Available, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Paved Street,Secluded
Listing courtesy of Havium Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from Northwest Multiple Listing Service. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listings provided by Northwest Multiple Listing Service are marked with the green "three trees" logo. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Home Smart, are indicated by detailed information about them such as the name of the listing firms. Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Home Smart, and should be verified by the buyer. Copyright© 2019 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.